- The book doesn't seem like something I am interested in. If I believe I will dislike a book, I will deny a request to review it.
- I don't have the time to read and review the book. If I don't feel that I will have time for the book in the near future, I may say no to reviewing it for that reason - even if I do think I would enjoy it.
My genre preferences are as follows:
- Nearly any young adult - the only genre I will not read in this category is horror.
- I mostly read contemporary books, usually romance, but I also enjoy fantasy, mystery, and poetry.
- I will read children's books, and adult books, and for any age group in between.
- If your genre isn't mentioned here, feel free to contact me anyway. If the story sounds interesting, I'm not that picky about genre.
Also, please note that I cannot promise to always write positive reviews. I will be honest, but polite, and all criticism will be targeted towards the book, not the author/publisher it was sent by. When I do not finish a book, I post a DNF (did not finish) review stating why I did not finish, and what I think other readers might enjoy about the book. Examples of these can be found here.
If you are interested in sending a review copy or need further information, please contact me here: email@example.com