In April, I read 6 books.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling | No review
- The First Part Last by Angela Johnson | No Review
- Perfect Lies by Kiersten White | My Review
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater | No Review (But this series is fantastic!)
- The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin | Review coming very soon!
- Beauty Queens by Libba Bray | Review
I did ... okay with my monthly goals.
It took me until the end of the month and I cheated by clicking "mark all as read" on Bloglovin', but I am now caught up again on blog posts and have begun working through them daily again, instead of leaving them sit there unread all the time!
I also prescheduled posts for about half the month ... Then kind of forgot. So I get half points there!
And I posted the first in that series of writing tips I was talking about, which is about writer's block. If you missed it, you can check it out here!
How was your month? Did anything super exciting happen? Did you read a lot?