Friday, April 3, 2015

April TBR

It's April already! March was a really great month for me, especially if we're talking about reading. I read some great books, and found my way out of a reading slump that had gone on for months. I did seem to hit a blogging slump though, although I'm not sure how I did that - it wasn't about not wanting to post, but I kind of forgot about the blog for awhile. I'm going to try and be better this next month!

TBR


Perfect Lies by Kiersten White

I'm actually in the middle of this audiobook at the moment, but I've been back to reading more print books lately, so I'm getting through it slowly. Still, I hope to finish it up within the next couple of weeks.





I think I'm finally going to finish the Harry Potter series this month. It's a bit sad to think that I only have one book left, and that I'll probably be reading it very soon, but I'm also excited to be able to say that I've read the entire thing. This will probably be one of the next not-audio books I read.


Joyride by Anna Banks

This is a review copy that I actually read the first couple of chapters to. I enjoyed the beginning, but ended up putting it down the next day because I was in the mood for a fantasy book. I am excited to get back to it this month though, and I think it will be nice to have a contemporary this month, since everything else on my TBR is fantasy/paranormal.


Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater


I've been wanting to read this book for awhile, but put it off because I'm dreading the wait for the last book. Still, I'm going to get to it this month so that I'm caught up in the series. (And also so I can avoid seeing any more spoilers! I've seen too many.)





Goals

  • Catch up on others' blog posts. I have been so bad at reading and commenting - I'm not sure I was on Bloglovin' at all this month. So I'm going to do a huge catch-up soon and then try and stay caught up again. (I was doing so well earlier this year!)
  • Pre-schedule posts. This is something I've been terrible at. I posted more last-minute in March than I have since I first began blogging, and I don't like it! While it lets me do things like my "Weekend Reading" posts, which I enjoy, I mostly want to have posts ready at least a week in advance.
  • Writing Tips! I have a small series of posts that I will be posting soon, and it's going to be a little different than my usual writing discussions. It's going to be more advice-oriented and I'm super excited to get them typed up and to let you guys read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment