Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

This week's theme is Top Ten Books on my Summer TBR List.

926936382Panic_HC_JKT_des4.indd

These first four are some that I've been looking forward to for awhile and really need to get around to reading! Panic is pretty new, but I expected to read it right after the release, so I'm counting it in this category as well.

4732517 13069935

These are a couple of authors whose works I haven't read, but really want to! These books seem like a good place to start.

13 18081809

These two are new releases, both coming out in early July, that I plan to read soon as I can get them!

6964455 15726915

Lastly, here are a couple pretty new additions to my TBR that I am really excited about!

4 comments:

  1. Good list. So many good books and pretty covers:) A Blue so Dark is especially pretty. I haven't seen in before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And it is, isn't it? I saw it in a blog post not too long ago and added it to my TBR... Sounds like it'll be a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the idea of Top Ten Tuesday and I have seen it on so many blogs that I have no idea who to give credit to. Do you know who started this or maybe it was you! Also ELEANOR AND PARK HOLY GOODNESS THAT IS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was started at the Broke and Bookish. Here is the link to their page about it: http://www.brokeandbookish.com/p/top-ten-tuesday-other-features.html

    And I've only heard good things about Eleanor and Park! I really can't wait to get into it, because I love Rainbow Rowell's other books.

    ReplyDelete