Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

This week's theme is Top Ten Books on my Summer TBR List.

926936382Panic_HC_JKT_des4.indd

These first four are some that I've been looking forward to for awhile and really need to get around to reading! Panic is pretty new, but I expected to read it right after the release, so I'm counting it in this category as well.

4732517 13069935

These are a couple of authors whose works I haven't read, but really want to! These books seem like a good place to start.

13 18081809

These two are new releases, both coming out in early July, that I plan to read soon as I can get them!

6964455 15726915

Lastly, here are a couple pretty new additions to my TBR that I am really excited about!

3 comments:

  1. Good list. So many good books and pretty covers:) A Blue so Dark is especially pretty. I haven't seen in before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And it is, isn't it? I saw it in a blog post not too long ago and added it to my TBR... Sounds like it'll be a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the idea of Top Ten Tuesday and I have seen it on so many blogs that I have no idea who to give credit to. Do you know who started this or maybe it was you! Also ELEANOR AND PARK HOLY GOODNESS THAT IS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete