Wednesday, May 21, 2014

WWW Wednesday

What are you currently reading?

Image 

In one night, I made it halfway through this book. I definitely look forward to finishing it up as soon as I have the chance! It's a great book and a fast read, too.

What did you recently finish reading?

Image 

I finished this one a few days ago. It was a decent read, but didn't quite meet my expectations based on the author's previous books. My review for this one can be found here.

What do you think you'll read next?

I have no idea which book I will move on to, but I'll probably try to finish Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I've been in the middle of this one for awhile and would like my currently-reading pile cleared so that I'm ready for some new releases I plan on reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment