Thursday, July 23, 2015

An Official Goodbye

It's finally time. This isn't going to be a long post, because I've explained a number of times now that I'm moving blogs.

Although I was keeping both this and my new blog going for awhile, just posting less here, it's now time for me to officially switch over. I'm very happy with what I've done on my new blog, BookMatcher, and hope you guys will continue to follow and support me over there if you haven't begun to do so already.

I won't be deleting the old content for Kittens and Books, so all the old posts will still be around if you want to read them for any reason in the future. However, there won't be any more new content posted here.

Thank you to everyone who has supported my blogging either here or at BookMatcher, and sorry for any inconvenience this move might cause to anyone! This was just something I wanted to persue and, since BookMatcher is basically a new-and-improved Kittens and Books anyway, hopefully you guys will enjoy my new blog just as much.

That's just about all I have to say in this post, but if you missed my first announcement and want more information, you can find that here!

No comments:

Post a Comment