The most notable thing that happened to me as a blogger is that I'm in the process of moving the blog. (That links to my announcement post that went up earlier this week.) My new blog is called BookMatcher (link to the actual blog, there!), and I am SUPER excited about it. It's just what I needed to get back into my excitement for blogging again, and I'm having so much fun.
Anyway, onto what I read this month...
I read 5 books in June.
- The Nature of Jade by Deb Caletti | My Review
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West | My Review
- How to be Bad by E. Lockhart, Sarah Mlynowski, and Lauren Myracle | Review coming soon!
- The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski | No Review
- If You're Lucky by Yvonne Prinz | Review coming in October! (I read a review copy super early!)
I feel pretty good about this, considering how busy this month has been. And it's probably more than I will be reading next month, simply because I'm participating in Camp NaNoWriMo. My goal for that is 60,000 words (I know, I'm crazy for making the word goal higher instead of lowering it), so I'll be writing like crazy next month!