Friday, October 24, 2014

Judging Books by Covers #2

While I'm not doing a ton of reading recently, I am doing a lot of cover-judging. My TBR keeps growing due to all the pretty books!

For this Judging Books by Covers post, I really wanted to share some of my unread books that I'm most looking forward to, purely based on the gorgeous covers.


Holly Hearts Hollywood by Kenley Conrad

I'll admit that I don't know anything about this book. I'd be willing to bet it's about a singer in Hollywood, but who knows? What I do know is that I love the colors, and the microphone cord was the deciding factor when adding it to my TBR - it not only forms a heart, but that pretty font in the title!
Vain by Fisher Amelie

This is another that I know next to nothing about. The purple color is so pretty and I just really fell in love with it for reasons I can't explain. Everything flows together so well and the title stands out perfectly.


Fates by Lanie Bross

I really love this one. I like the font, especially the 'E' and the glow around it. The colors, blue and green, are my favorites. I like the water and the lantern, and the more I look at the cover the more I wonder, because I haven't read the synopsis. This might be an interesting one to go into with no ideas what it's about.

No comments:

Post a Comment