Monday, November 3, 2014

November Plans

Hey guys! I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I am slowly trying to get back into this blog. As we move into November, I want to let you guys know what I'm planning for the next month.

As some of you probably know, NaNoWriMo takes place in November. For this reason, I've been scheduling posts these past couple weeks of October and trying to pull the blog together so that it can stand on it's own for a month while I write in my every moment of free time in November.

That said, I'm going to try to keep up with the blog, but reviews will probably be scarce. I'm just not reading enough to post two reviews every week like I did in the past. Also, at least for this month - maybe longer, because it's working a TON better for me - many of my posts will be weekly events such as Top Ten Tuesday and Waiting on Wednesday, etc.

If I do have the time/motivation to blog in November, it will be a pre-scheduling of December posts. I'm determined to get and stay ahead, even if it means less reviews than I'd like - sticking to a review schedule really stressed me out and made reading seem mandatory, which isn't what I want.

Anyway, I hope you guys have a great November. I hope you enjoy the posts I've been working on and that I don't disappoint in my scheduling and such. And if you're also a writer participating in NaNoWriMo, I wish you luck with your novels!

No comments:

Post a Comment