Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine. It's a weekly event where bloggers share a book release they are excited about.


Kissing Ted Callahan (And Other Guys) by Amy Spalding

Goodreads Summary: Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist meets Easy A in this hilariously realistic story of sneaking out, making out, and playing in a band.

After catching their bandmates in a compromising position, sixteen-year-old Los Angelenos Riley and Reid become painfully aware of the romance missing from their own lives. And so a pact is formed: they'll both try to make something happen with their respective crushes and document the experiences in a shared notebook.

While Reid struggles with the moral dilemma of adopting a dog to win over someone's heart, Riley tries to make progress with Ted Callahan, who she's been obsessed with forever-His floppy hair! His undeniable intelligence! But suddenly cute guys are popping up everywhere. How did she never notice them before?! With their love lives going from 0 to 60 in the blink of an eye, Riley and Reid realize the results of their pact may be more than they bargained for.

7 comments:

  1. Cool! This book sounds pretty cool! Hope you enjoy and that the release date comes soon! :)

    ~Fari
    My WOW:
    I Would Kill For This Book (WOW #6) @ My Little Corner For Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how soon it is, but hopefully it'll be a good one! The cover is cute, haha

      Delete
  2. This sounds so cute!

    I just tagged you in the TBR tag here by the way! I hope you enjoy.

    Rachel @ Rachel's Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't promise I'll do it (I'm awful at following through with tag posts) but I appreciate you tagging me so much :D

      Delete
  3. I actually haven't heard of this one! I'll have to add it to my TBR. Thanks for sharing!

    Brittany @ http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tagged you in the GIF Tag, too! Here's the info: http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/2014/11/the-gif-tag-ive-been-tagged-by-ellen.html

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I'm not much for tags, but I appreciate you tagging me anyway lol :) Glad you added the book -- hopefully it's a good one!

      Delete