Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

Here is the link to the Top Ten Tuesday information from The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get. This is going to be another (SUPER) short list, because I don't usually read series unless all the sequels are out - so I don't have a lot of books that I'm actually waiting on.


1. You and Everything After by Ginger Scott

This is the sequel to This is Falling. I'm really excited for more of Ginger Scott's writing and to see different character stories as the series continues.


2. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

I'm only on the first book of this trilogy, but that still means I'm awaiting the last book! I have been waiting some time to begin this series, since I normally like to wait until the last book is out before I begin book series.
3. The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick

The cover art isn't even out for this one yet, but I'm super excited about it. I really fell in love with every character in the first book, so I look forward to Tim's story and seeing some old faces again.

2 comments:

  1. I loved the Mara Dyer series! I had preordered the third one so I read it as soon as it came out. Can't wait to hear what you think. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I waited for the third to come out to begin the series, but then a reading slump happened. Now I'm not entirely sure when I'll pick it up again, but I'm looking forward to it! I do like what I read so far.

      Delete