Rambling aside, I do have some blog and reading resolutions that I plan to begin in January, as well as some new types of posts I plan to try out in 2015.
- More Discussion Posts - Recently I began posting writing stuff on the blog as well. I want to continue this, and I also want to post more discussions - about writing, but also reading. Many times, things come to my mind and I don't write them down. I stick to my regularly scheduled posts, but I'm going to try expanding this year, and including more random discussions.
- Less Reviews - This month, I'm going to limit my reviews to one a week. Sometimes there might not be a review, if I don't read enough to keep up, but there will rarely be more. Twice a week was too much for me to keep up with in 2014.
- Keep Up With Daily Posts - I did this well for awhile this year, but slacked for a couple of months. I want to get ahead and get on a schedule for creating posts, so this does not happen again.
- Comments - I get so awful at replying to comments, even though it only takes a couple of minutes. Similarly, I am always behind on my Bloglovin' feed and commenting on other blogs. This year, I want to be much better at that.
- Goodreads Challenge - I'm always very unsure about my Goodreads challenge. This year, I think I'm going to start it off at 75 books. I usually get through 50 books fairly early, but it's difficult for me to reach 100, and I don't want to make things too stressful. If I do hit 75 early, I might still raise it!
- Branching Out - As usual, I'm planning to branch out when it comes to genres, age groups, etc. I also want to read more lesser-known books, and more classics.
- Finishing Series - I started so many series in 2014, so I'm really going to attempt to finish these in 2015. My goal is to finish most of them before I begin more, but we'll see about that. There are so many series I'm looking forward to!
- Review Copies - This is a big one for me. My goal is to request only one or two review copies at a time, and to read them right away. If I can stick to that, I won't have to worry about getting behind or being overwhelmed by review books.
That's all I have! Happy New Year to everyone, and let me know what your resolutions are down in the comments!