Monday, December 1, 2014

Update: Combining Blogs

As some of you may know, I tried to run two blogs for a period of time - my other is a writing blog called Writing Under Stars. It's a writing blog (which is probably obvious) and while I was super excited about it, the blog did not go far.

I thought it would be best to keep reading and writing separate, but as I look back I have no idea why I thought so. Don't they fit perfectly together? Is there a writer in the world who doesn't read as well?

Kittens and Books can just as easily refer to the books I have read as the ones I am writing. And regardless of my blog name, there is no reason I cannot combine my interests in one place.

This is basically just a quick note to let you know that I will be posting writing-related things here, and that Writing Under Stars is not likely to be a project I continue with. While I'm not yet sure exactly how this blend will happen, I have decided to finally let it happen.

Some posts I have in mind include writing inspiration, advice, and possibly snippets of my own work. For those readers who have absolutely no interest in writing, I hope you can still continue to enjoy my reading posts - they'll be sticking around, and I will try to make it easy as possible to navigate the blog and only see the posts you want.

As always, thank you guys so much for sticking with me while the blog and I grow, and I learn exactly where we're going. I appreciate you readers so, so much.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked your writing blog, so I'm more than happy to see the two blended! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really glad to know you liked the writing blog, and hope you enjoy my new posts.

      Delete