This week's topic is Top Ten Books on my Spring TBR List. My Spring TBR is full of series!
1. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
2. Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
These will be my next reads, most likely. I want to be caught up on the series so that I know what happens, and can read the last book right away when it's released!
3. Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
4. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
I recently bought the entire Bloodlines series when the ebooks were on sale, so now I need to finish Vampire Academy in order to get to them! I've been meaning to finish this for awhile anyway (I wanted to be caught up when the last Bloodlines book came out, but that didn't happen), and I think I should be able to finish at least these two by the end of Spring.
5. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
I'm not going to say I'll finish the series, since it has taken me forever to read this far, but I want to get at least this book in sometime during Spring. I really want to say I've read this series, but I also don't want it to end. I tend to do this with longer series, it seems, and I know who dies as well ... And I always put off books if I know someone will die in them.
6. Denton Little's Death Date by Lance Rubin
This was in my TBR for this month as well, but I'm not sure I will get to it in March. However, it is a review copy that comes out mid-April, so I will be getting to it before then!
7. Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez
Since I read The Vow, quite awhile ago now, I've wanted to read more by this author. I think I'm finally going to get around to that soon, and I'm pretty excited about it!
8. First Comes Love by Katie Kacvinsky
9. Second Chance by Katie Kacvinsky
10. Finally, Forever by Katie Kacvinsky
The Awaken trilogy is my favorite series, so I've been meaning to read these books for quite awhile. I think Spring is the perfect time to do it, especially since I now have all of the books!