Saturday, September 13, 2014

A Second Blog + More Layout Changes

After months of telling myself that one blog was enough, I finally made a second. Writing Under Stars is going to be a random/personal blog where I talk about writing, art, and other things that I might think of at the time. I would love if you guys could check it out and follow if it's something you think you'd be interested in.

Also, I spent hours yesterday putting things together and getting that blog set up. The layout was made using the "simple theme" on blogger, but I finally found images to use for the header, sidebar, etc. and was able to change the colors around. That's what I plan on doing for this blog as well, so there will be more layout changes soon. Hopefully it'll be the last time in awhile that I end up changing everything.

Anyway, I'm super excited to share this with you guys, so I'm hoping you like the second blog as well as the upcoming new look!

4 comments:

  1. Building a blog can be so time consuming! But I'm sure it'll be as great as this one! Looking forward to see what you come up with. :)

    Brittany @ http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely can! I tried to put it off for so long because of that, but in the end I really wanted to, so I went for it. Thanks :D

      Delete
  2. I think your header looks quite nice! I love owls. And now that we're on the subject, I love this header as well, because cats are cool. I'd love to hear more about your writing experiences, since I've recently started writing as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm glad you're interested and writing will definitely be a thing that comes up often :)

      Delete