Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

Here is the link to the Top Ten Tuesday information from The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme is Top Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More. (I have stolen all of the author pictures off Goodreads to make things a little more interesting, since book covers don't really fit this week.)
  

1. Huntley Fitzpatrick: I have read My Life Next Door, and am a bit impatient waiting for the sequel! That said, I still haven't found time for What I Thought Was True.


2.Benjamin Alire Sรกenz: I read Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe awhile ago and loved it! However, I'm quite good at loving an author's writing but forgetting to check if they wrote anything else. I recently discovered some others that I'm interested in, so hopefully I can find time for them soon.


3. Jessica Martinez: Ever since reading The Vow, I've really wanted to check out her other work. I honestly have no clue why I haven't yet! 


4. G.J. Walker-Smith: I've actually read one and a half books by this author, but I'm including her anyway. I read Saving Wishes after finding it as a free ebook and immediately bought book two, but I was also in the middle of several others. I love the series, but I'm waiting until I'm less flooded with series before finishing it.


5. Neil Gaiman: I have to admit his books just don't tend to be my genre, but I have heard so many good things. The Ocean at the End of the Lane was a book I liked, but it didn't push me to read his others right away. I plan on trying a different book in the future, still.

---

I thought I had so many authors for this list, but five actually seems like a great place to end. A more full list for me, apparently, would be Top Ten Author's I've Read Two Books From - there were tons of those!

(Also, I now know that there are two types of author pictures - they tend to be either portrait or square. Probably just to bother picky me with different shaped pictures in my posts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment