Thursday, January 15, 2015

My Finished Series

Last week, I posted about the series I need to complete. In order to be a little more positive this time around, I wanted to talk about all the book series I have completed!

These aren't really in a certain order, but they are just about in the order I read them, since I set my Goodreads list from oldest read to most recently read before going through to make this post. It was fun to be reminded of some of them I read years ago!


The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


Brenna Blixen by Liz Reinhardt


The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot


Awaken by Katie McGarry


The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater


Delirium by Lauren Oliver


The Giver Quartet by Lois Lowry


The Maze Runner by James Dasher

I think it's kind of funny that I am in the middle of eight series, and I have also completed a total of eight! Hopefully I can raise this number a lot this year, because I really thought I would have more completed!

4 comments:

  1. I loved the Hunger Games and the Delirium series! I also enjoyed the Wolves of Mercy Falls and The Giver as well. Did you enjoy them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only one on this list I dislike is the Maze Runner series -- the last book really ruined everything for me. But I remember enjoying all the others. The Giver was a bit of a disappointment (I wanted more about Jonas' old community, honestly) but I still enjoyed all the books!

      Delete
  2. The Hunger Games, Princess Diaries and The Maze Runner are series we have in common! For the princess diaries I felt like they started to get repetitive towards the end, and it was frustrating that the main character couldn't see the easy solutions to her problems - which made me wish I hadn't marathoned it. The Hunger Games was okay, but I loved Maze Runner most of all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually hated the last book in the Maze Runner series, so it ruined the books for me. I can't think about them without getting angry, haha!

      Many people had problems with the Princess Diaries, but I actually liked them! I'm pretty sure I read a few books in between/at the same time, but I still got through them quickly. I do remember being frustrated with Mia at times, though.

      Delete