Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

Here is the link to the Top Ten Tuesday information from The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015.


1. My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga


2. The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne


3. The Cost of All Things by Maggie Lehrman


4. Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton

(This is by two authors, but neither have previously released works listed on Goodreads ... So I'm counting it!)


5. Skyscraping by Cordelia Jensen

(This one is told in verse! I love novels in verse.)


6. Even When You Lie to Me by Jessica Alcott


7. The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi


8. Damage Done by Amanda Panitch


9. Not After Everything by Michelle Levy


10. Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca

5 comments:

  1. Nice list, I should check some of those out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you find a few that you like.

      Delete
  2. So many pretty covers! Must. Resist. Not. Adding. To. List.

    my Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck! Top Ten Tuesdays always make my TBR grow!

      Delete