This week's topic is Ten Books I'd Love to Read With My Book Club/If I Had A Book Club. My made-up book club reads adult fiction, since I really want to branch out of young adult this year!
1. The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
2. Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
3. The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
4. Before I Go by Colleen Oakley
5. Books, Blogs, and Reality by Ryan Ringbloom
6. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
7. The Dress Shop of Dreams by Menna van Praag
I actually don't have any more adult fiction on my TBR, so that's it for this week's list! Let me know if you've read any of these in the comments, or tell me what your dream book club would read! I would also love any recommendations you have for adult fiction or even non-fiction - I want to read more of both through 2015.