Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Finds

Friday Finds is a weekly event started by Should be Reading where you share the books you’ve found throughout the week. These don’t have to be purchases, just books that you added to your TBR.

Here are the books I’ve added to my TBR this week:

15720761


I feel like I'll either love this one or hate it. I read a great review and am looking forward to it, however the review made it sound similar to Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl, and I didn't finish that book. I actually wrote a "DNF (did not finish) Review" of that one here.

I'm still hoping for the best on this one, though, so we'll see. I'm excited to get around to it.

9999795

Venom by Fiona Paul

This isn't my usual genre, but I've been meaning to try some historical fiction lately. Since I've heard good things, I added this one to my TBR. I can't get to it soon, but hopefully sometime.

18482265

Boys Don't Knit by T.S. Easton

I saw this one awhile back and was unsure. However, when I read this review, I decided to give it a chance. It sounds great and I'm really looking forward to it.

4 comments:

  1. The only book on this list that I read is Venom and I really really liked that one! I hope you enjoy these books (when you get your hands on them)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear! Thank you; I hope so too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy Boys Don't Knit – let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete