Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

Here is a link to the Top Ten Tuesday information from The Broke and the Bookish.

This week’s theme is Top Ten Books I Really Want To Read But Don't Own Yet.



1. The Nature of Jade by Deb Caletti

I read an excerpt of the first couple chapters or so awhile ago now, but I still can't get this one out of my head! It's one that's always on my list, always on my mind, but for some reason I just haven't bought it yet.


2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

I'm waiting for the next book to be released until I start this one, but I really, really want it! I've had my eye on the series for so long.


3. Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens

I added this to my TBR purely because I read so many great reviews. A lot of people seem to love this book and I'm nearly positive that I will too. But I haven't bought it yet - I need to finish my immediate TBR pile first.


4. A Blue So Normal by Holly Schindler

This has the same reasons as Faking Normal. Great reviews, no time to read yet!


5. Butter by Erin Jode Lounge

This one was recommended to me. I read the excerpt and then stopped, and keep putting off purchasing it.


6. Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard

I have wanted to read this for so long! It's exactly my type of book - I love road trip books - but for some reason another book always gets in the way when I go to buy this.


7. Angelfall by Susan Ee

This is another series I've wanted to start for awhile, but never found time for. Series are so tricky because of release dates and multiple books and things.


8. Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez

Ever since I read her other book, I've wanted to read this one. This is probably one I should have bought, because if I did I probably would have already read it.


9. The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen

I read the beginning of this awhile back and considered buying, but I wasn't in the mood for it back then. Ever since then I tend to forget it when I'm looking for a contemporary, but I really want it!


10. Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour

This is another one I probably would have read soon as I bought it, but I've been putting it off for exactly that reason. I'll buy it soon as I know that I actually have time to read it.

6 comments:

  1. I have several of your pics on my list including Angelfall. I bought that book almost three years ago and haven't read it. I need a kick in the arse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done that with so many books. There are always new ones to read!

      Delete
  2. I have Mara Dyer on my Kindle right now and have yet to read it. Too many other books piling up! I'm hoping to get to Everything Leads To You ASAP, too! It's been on my TBR for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been so hesitant to start Mara Dyer because of the release date changing for the third book.

      Delete
  3. ANGELFALL! It's so freaking good! Love that series and I'm desperately waiting for the third book. I also have Mara Dyer and Faking Normal, both of which I have yet to read. But I've heard wonderful things about them, so I'm excited.

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard a lot of good things about Angelfall :) I didn't know there was a third book though!

      Delete