Wednesday, August 13, 2014

WWW Wednesday

What are you currently reading?

22756190

This is Falling by Ginger Scott

I recently read another of Ginger Scott's books and loved it, so when I saw this one up on Netgalley I knew it was the perfect time to check out more of her work. This one is first in a series of companion novels, I believe, and I'm liking it so far!

What did you recently finish reading?

 Panic_HC_JKT_des4.indd

Panic by Lauren Oliver

This one wasn't as great as I hoped. It was kind of weird and some of the plot seemed to disappear throughout the book, like the characters forgot what just happened or something. My review for this one will be up tomorrow!

What do you think you'll read next?

17393016

Still Point by Katie Kacvinsky

I'm not sure this will be my very next read, but it will be read soon. Although I've waited forever for this book - and was SO excited to receive a review copy - I've been putting it off. I'm a bit sad that this series will be ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment