Wednesday, August 27, 2014

WWW Wednesday

What are you currently reading?


Dream On by M. Kircher

I really love the plot idea behind this, and I was super excited to read it. Now that I've read the first few chapters I'm not quite so excited, but we'll see how it goes. Maybe it'll be better once I get into it.

What did you recently finish reading?


Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

This one was so great. I had really great luck with books for awhile, which was really cool. I went through so many amazing reads and this one didn't disappoint in the slightest.

What do you think you'll read next?



Once Upon an Ever After by Angela N. Blount

I'm not positive that this will be my next read, but I am reading it soon! This is a review copy that doesn't come out until November, but my review will be up on September 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment