Thursday, July 10, 2014

Friday Finds

Friday Finds is a weekly event started by Should be Reading where you share the books you've found throughout the week. These don't have to be purchases, just books that you added to your TBR.

Here are the books I've added to my TBR this week:


Small as an Elephant by Jennifer Richard Jacobson
I really don't know much about this one, but the cover is adorable! I found it while searching Goodreads.


Fire and Flood by Victoria Scott
I entered a giveaway for this one. Although I didn't win, at least now I know of the book! It seems pretty fast-paced and action-y which is exactly the kind of book I've been looking for lately.


A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
I don't remember how I found this one, but I do like the cover! (That's probably what caught my attention.)


All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
This is probably the one I'm most excited for. The only real thing I know about it is that chocolate is illegal - which sounds too awful and interesting to miss! It seems pretty unique and I'm hoping to get my hands on it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment