Overall, I read half the books on my TBR (which only had four books) and a total of 5 books (3 of which were graphic novels) and 1,123 pages.
The books I read:
- The Pirates Wish by Cassandra Rose Clarke
- Saltwater Witch (Comic #1) by Chris Howard
- Saltwater Witch Graphic Novel: Chapter 2 by Chris Howard
- Nineteen, Twenty-One #1 by Yohan
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Read a book with pictures (graphic novels)
- A book with red on the cover (The Pirate's Wish)
- A book from the genre you've read least this year (graphic novels; I rarely read them.)
Goodreads Read-a-long Books:
Very few of these actually counted for my other readalong, since the graphic novels did not count. Still, I read two books and they were both ones I have waited to read for a bit now!
I did five days of reading for these, even though the booktube-a-thon lasted seven. (The other readalong ended earlier.) This weekend, I just wasn't in the mood to read and didn't want to push myself - after all, I don't need any kind of reading slump!
Anyway, I'm pretty proud of my reading, but I'm planning to slow down after this. I've been forcing myself to read more often since I began blogging, and I'm ready to slow down and take more time with the books I read. I'm still going to try to keep up the same review schedule - at least one a week - but I don't think that will be difficult.
If you guys participated in the booktube-a-thon, or another readathon, or just read this week, let me know what books you got around to! I hope you enjoyed your reading week as much as I did mine.
(Also, please note that graphic novels won't become a 'thing' for me and my blog. It was nice to try some out, and I plan to read them a bit more now, but I prefer words over pictures. Also, I am not comfortable at all writing long reviews for something I read so little of.)