This week’s theme is Ten Authors I Own the Most Books From. For the sake of not counting ebooks (which is my main form of reading), I'm going to make this list only using books on my read shelf. So according to Librarything, here are my top ten most-read authors:
- Meg Cabot. I have only read one of her series, however The Princess Diaries contains 14 books. 10 novels + 4 novellas/short stories, I believe.
- Lauren Oliver. Surprisingly, there is a huge drop in numbers here - 14 all the way down to 6! Again, I've only read the Delirium series - 3 novels and 3 novellas.
- Sarah Dessen. I was actually surprised to see that I've read 5 Sarah Dessen books. I grew tired of her writing (probably through reading too many of hers in a row) and never went around to her other books, although I've wanted to for some time.
- Gayle Forman. Also one of my favorite authors! I've read 5 of her books, one being the novella from the Just One Day duology. The only book I haven't read is her oldest.
- Nicholas Sparks. Although I haven't read him in years now, he did make the list with 4 books.
- Lois Lowry. Again, four books. I read the entire Giver series pretty recently!
- J.K. Rowling. I'm probably the only one who's only read 4 from her. Don't worry, I'm planning to continue the fifth book next month!
- Maggie Stiefvater. I've read the Shiver series, as well as the companion Sinner. (4 books.)
- Ann Brashares. Another author I stopped reading, but soon plan to return to! I've read the first 3 books in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series and really need to plan a reread and complete the series!
- Susanne Collins. I've read the Hunger Games series - 3 books!
Let me know your top authors (or link to your post!) in the comments!