Wednesday, July 30, 2014

WWW Wednesday

What are you currently reading?

19838895

This is a review copy - the book comes out August 5th. I actually started it later than usual, thinking it was a novel in verse and I could speed through it. Actually, it's a regularly-written novel and not the easiest read, either! I'm really excited to review it, though, because so far I have a lot to say.

What did you recently finish reading?

6186357

I really enjoyed this one, although the beginning was rough for me. My review will be up tomorrow if you're interested in my thoughts about it.

What do you think you'll read next?

18189606

I put this one on hold while reading The Maze Runner, since that one was a buddy read and I couldn't finish this before the start date. I'm really enjoying it and didn't want to rush through or read it alongside any other books.

No comments:

Post a Comment