Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

Here is a link to the Top Ten Tuesday information from the Broke and the Bookish.
This week's theme is top ten classics I want to read.

c1c2c3c4c5c6c7c8c10c9

1. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte: I'm in the middle of an audiobook of this one and hoping to finish by the end of the summer.

2. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott: I've wanted to read this for awhile, but for some reason I haven't gotten around to it yet.

3. Complete Stories and Poems by Edgar Allen Poe: So many times I've thought about starting this, but it's huge! Maybe after I get a couple of others out of the way.

4. The Enchanted Castle by E. Nesbit: I honestly don't know much about this one, but have wanted to read it for awhile now. It's been on my Goodreads TBR for months!

5. Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery: This one's on hold right now, but I want to finish it soon along with the rest of the series.

6. This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald: I want to read multiple books by this author, but this is one I'm hoping to start with.

7. Emma by Jane Austen: I really want to read everything by Jane Austen, but this will likely be my next.

8. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell: Another one I've wanted to read for a long time but never got around to.

9. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath: Nearly read this one earlier this year. I'm really not sure what changed my mind, but I ended up picking another book instead.

10. The Lost Prince by Frances Hodgson Burnett: I've read two books already by this author and loved them, so I really look forward to this one.

1 comment:

  1. Every single one of these books are on my wishlist too! Though I want to start with Fitzgerald’s the Beautiful and the Damned or Tender Is the Night first.

    ReplyDelete